We offer sponsorship and commercial advertising opportunities
Production, distribution, delivery and air time for 30 minute HD episode(s) which includes 4 minutes of airtime available specifically for sponsor content (see content example ideas below)
- 1 prime-time airing and no less than 3 additional airings on NESN (New England Sports Network)
- Production includes each episode (or select clips of episode) to be delivered to sponsor for marketing purposes to use for internal or external promotions (website, intranet, social media, etc)
- Title/ Presenting sponsor of each episode for example, “Company X’s OUTSIDE THE FAME” or “OUTSIDE THE FAME Presented by Company X”
- Open and closing billboards ie. sponsor logo for each episode with voice over messaging (tagline)
- Four (4) minutes of airtime for each episode to incorporate company specific messages and branding
- Branding for each episode’s promotional teaser video clips
- Possibility to run “snipes” during the segment (pop- up’s in lower third promoting company). *Subject to pre-approval
* If you purchase 4 episodes, you have the option to have two 30 second commercial spots per episode that can run in the commercial pods (sold separately otherwise). Commercial must already be produced by sponsor.
In Show Sponsor Content Ideas
Highlighting company areas and messaging of your choosing
- Highlight corporate outreach initiatives, charity support, diversity & inclusion, talent brand, company benefits, upcoming company events (internal or external), product/ service promotion
- Specific messaging/ interview with CEO or employee (s) of choice highlighting messaging and company perks
- Optional shooting on-site at your companies office to promote space or even do a sit down interview with CEO or employees. We can also bring an athlete to your office for their sit down interview portion which could help drive business or employee engagement (pending logistics).